Jaclyn Elizabeth Events: Inside the design studio

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wonderful Rustic Wedding


I wish I could say Jaclyn Elizabeth Events could take credit for helping plan this BEAUTIFUL rustic wedding... but we can't! This wedding was featured on Green Wedding Shoes by a California wedding planner.

The details of this wedding were exquisite and so well put together. I think a wedding like this would work beautifully in Minnesota - especially in Northern Minnesota. All the nature elements pulled together so nicely - from the centerpieces to the table numbers, favors and other decor. This is definitely a definition of a "green" wedding - perfect for an eco-conscience couple, or couples who are very into being outdoors.

My two words to describe this wedding: Simply. Gorgeous.

I hope you enjoy viewing this wedding as much as we did. To view more photos and read more information about this wedding, click here.









No comments:

Post a Comment